7 :00, I do get a breakfast
8 :00 point reached the Cardiff long-distance bus station
9 :00to London
Weekend arrived in Victoria long-distance bus station
12 moment we take underground to st. James' park by circle line.
Reach holy. James' park let's go Westminster, Buckingham Palace, the Capitol, Big Ben, etc.
We take the subway has been northern Waterloo line
Reached Waterloo, we can visit the London eye.
In the afternoon, we take the subway to Leicester Square
In Leicester Square's Chinatown, we can go there.
16:50 back to Victoria long-distance bus station, waiting for the coach
How to 17 points back.
When we finish a day trip
I'm in London spent about fifty pounds to finish this journey, I feel this is I can't forget the day. I'll have a chance to spend all London place worth going to play all over again.

No comments:
Post a Comment